Ice Miller is seeking a mid-to-senior level corporate attorney with significant venture capital experience to join one of our Midwest offices.
Successful candidates will work with our business group across several offices representing primarily entrepreneurs and investors. Candidates should have experience providing strategic counsel to clients as well as drafting documents and structuring and closing transactions. Candidates should have experience working with start-ups and emerging growth companies and assisting with seed and venture capital financings.
Candidates also must have a team-oriented mentality and be a motivated self-starter.
In this position you will:
- Lead and/or assist with various corporate transactions with a primary focus on venture capital financing
- Lead and/or assist in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating transaction documents
- Have opportunities for advancement, including partnership track, in a collegial environment.
- Collaborate across offices, especially with a busy corporate transactional practice.
- Receive training opportunities with growing levels of responsibility.
- Engage in business development activities.
Our attorneys enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Quality benefits programs including an annual stipend to support attorneys’ interests and hobbies outside of the workplace
- Workplace flexibility
- One-on-One Career coaching and outstanding professional development opportunities and support
Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the United States. In addition, candidates must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, except those who have an approved medical or religious exemption.
Ice Miller LLP embraces a work environment that is collaborative, welcoming, and focused on growth. To maintain our culture, we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where talented attorneys from all backgrounds serve our clients, focus on professional development, and perform to their highest potential. With over 325 lawyers in offices located in Columbus, Chicago, DuPage County, Illinois, New York, Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., our attorneys and professional staff are among the most talented in the country. Ice Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in The Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule 4.0.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.