Managing Member: Sherrie Farrell
Practice Group/Leader: Corporate Finance/Jeff Gifford
Department/Director: Business Services/Jin Koh
Dykema’s Corporate Finance practice seeks a dynamic associate with 3-6 years of Corporate M&A experience for its Detroit office. Significant experience with mergers and acquisition is required. Preferred candidates will be familiar with financing and general corporate representation including entity formation and capitalization, corporate governance issues, shareholder agreements, supply agreements and customer and supplier relationships. Drafting of acquisition agreements and ancillary related documents is a must. Candidates are expected to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to work collaboratively with internal and external clients at all levels.
Admission to practice in Michigan required.
- Multiple mentoring opportunities
- Direct partner and client access
- Competitive billing expectations
- Billable credit for pro bono work
- Structured professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.