Managing Member: Jeffrey Huron
Practice Group/Leader: Product Liability/Tamara Bush
Department/Director: Litigation/Michael Cooney
Dykema’s Los Angeles office seeks associates with 2-4 years of complex litigation experience to join our Product Liability & Class Action Litigation practice group. Duties will include motion practice, discovery, brief writing, taking and defending depositions, preparing company witnesses for depositions, attending court appearances, client interaction, trial preparation and trial. Qualified candidates will have significant experience with all aspects of case handling, including offensive and defensive discovery work. Excellent written communication and oral advocacy skills are required. Experience specifically within the automotive industry and e-discovery is a plus. The work requires attention to detail and the ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines. Admission to practice in CA is required.
- Realistic path to partnership
- Multiple mentoring opportunities
- Direct partner and client access
- Competitive billing expectations
- Billable credit for pro bono work and approved firm activities
- Structured professional development opportunities
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
The salary range for this position is $173-$190K.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.