Office Managing Member: Adam Fishkind
Practice Group/Leader: Real Estate/Dan Schairbaum
Department/Director: Real Estate and Environmental/Bob Linton
Dykema, a leading national law firm, seeks an associate with 4-6 years of commercial real estate experience for our Bloomfield Hills office. The ideal candidate has strong working knowledge of MI law and significant experience working on commercial real estate transactions. An all-around real estate practitioner who capably drafts and reviews loan documents, leases, and purchase agreements is an excellent fit for this position. An attorney with excellent organizational and drafting skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines is ideal for this role. Admission to practice in MI preferred; ability to waive into MI required.
- Realistic path to partnership
- Multiple mentoring opportunities
- Direct partner and client access
- Competitive billing expectations
- Billable credit for pro bono work and approved firm activities
- Structured professional development opportunities
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.