The San Francisco office is seeking a labor and employment associate with 3 – 4 years of experience to join a dynamic practice with challenging work and high profile national clients. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience handling a broad range of employment litigation, including drafting and responding to discovery and initial pleadings, depositions and substantive motion practice. Environmental regulatory, administrative enforcement, and/or transactional counseling experience is a plus.
– Experience with employment advisory matters is preferred.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities, consistently demonstrate attention to detail, and assume a high degree of responsibility.
– Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent academic achievement, analytical skills and verbal and written communication skills.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
The anticipated base salary range for this full-time role is $215,000 to $230,000 per year. Actual salary will depend upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant experience, job-related skills, and qualifications.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.