We are seeking a senior associate or senior counsel with 8+ years of CEQA litigation experience to join our expanding Land Use practice group. These roles can be located in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Francisco.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 8+ years of experience working on CEQA litigation matters and a full spectrum of land use and natural resources matters.
- Experience with land use due diligence, processing entitlements, and environmental review under CEQA is required.
- Experience with natural resources, wetlands, endangered species, California Coastal Commission, BCDC, the Subdivision Map Act and/or NHPA is helpful but not required.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidates should be able to work in a team but also handle significant individual responsibilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and client service.
- A high level of academic achievement.
- Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is an opportunity to work closely with a collaborative team of experienced land use attorneys representing developers, property owners, and investors to find client-focused solutions.
Compensation for this position will depend on factors including book of business, anticipated yearly billable hours, and experience. The anticipated base salary range for this full-time role is $295,000– $325,000 per year. Actual salary will depend upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant experience, job-related skills, and qualifications.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.