Hanson Bridgett LLP is a mid-sized AmLaw 200 law firm with approximately 200 attorneys in five offices throughout California. Clients range from individuals to state and local highway and transportation authorities to multinational Fortune 500 corporations. Our sophisticated and full-service firm is a certified B Corp, Mansfield 5.0 certified, and we are driven by a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, social justice, charitable giving, and pro bono legal work. We invest in and support our lawyers professionally and personally. Whether a lawyer has been with us for 30 years or 30 days, every lawyer is a full and valued member of our team. We are deeply involved in the growth of our lawyers’ practices and the communities in which our lawyers live and work.
Agile (Hybrid) Workforce
Hanson Bridgett is a California-wide firm with attorneys throughout the state and offices across California in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Rafael, and Walnut Creek. Hanson Bridgett adopted an Dynamic Workforce policy in 2019, well before the pandemic, and provided all attorneys and administrative professionals with the technology and home set-up to work comfortably and efficiently from home in a hybrid manner. Our hybrid policy, now called our Agile Workforce policy, enables our workforce to work any time and at any location, within firm approved parameters. While we do not have a set schedule for in-office work days, we invite our attorneys and administrative professionals to work in the office regularly.
Why Hanson Bridgett
As a California-born firm, it’s in our DNA to celebrate our people and clients and to take pride in the work we do to support the communities where we live and work. We’re proud to be leading the way toward a more invested and inclusive industry.
- Our attorneys and administrative staff take real action on social justice issues, mobilizing resources and committing time to acts of service.
- Our culture is collaborative, with interdisciplinary attorney teams who work closely with administrative professionals.
- We invest in our people, providing extensive professional development offerings, formalized mentoring programs, realistic billable hour requirements, and competitive compensation model.
- We offer a customized and pragmatic approach to legal skills training and merit-based advancement opportunities to ensure a thriving and dynamic career path.
- We are an extraordinary place to work, with many industry and business accolades, including recognition as a Best Law Firm for Women since the inaugural list in 2010, a Best Place to Work in the Bay for the last eight years, and Fastest Growing Company in 2022. We also have received numerous awards for our diversity work from leading organizations such as Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity, California Minority Counsel Program, and Minority Corporate Counsel Association.