International law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, a top Am Law 100 firm, is seeking highly motivated, well-qualified associates with 2+ years of experience to join its nationally recognized Commercial Real Estate practice in any of its US offices. If you are the ideal candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
• Broad commercial real estate transactions experience, including substantial commercial real estate finance experience;
• Experience with real estate acquisition and dispositions, property management and asset management, real estate development and construction;
• Commercial real estate leasing experience, including the representation of large institutional landlords;
• Experience representing lenders on commercial real estate projects, including office, retail, hotel, multi-family and residential;
• Experience drafting and negotiating real estate secured finance documents, purchase and sale agreements, leases, and development related documents such as easements and CC&Rs;
• Reviewing diligence documentation related to real property, including title, survey, organizational documentation, construction documents and service contracts including property management agreements;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills and the ability to manage client engagements;
• Other requirements include excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.
BCLP is a global law firm with 30 offices in 11 countries, and a platform of 1,400 lawyers, placing us among the largest in the world. We are known for our relationship-driven, collaborative culture, diverse legal experience, and industry-shaping innovation and offer clients one of the most active M&A, real estate, financial services, litigation and corporate risk practices in the world.
BCLP offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, life insurance, and retirement plans. We also provide eligible employees flexible time off plans including paid Parental leave, Paid Time Off (PTO), and paid holidays.
At BCLP we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we believe people perform at their best when they can truly be themselves at work. We aim to create an inclusive environment where all our employees are valued, motivated and able to be themselves. In order to provide the best possible service to our diverse client base, we are committed to recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing our people with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, political belief, disability or any other protected characteristic.
* Mansfield Certified Plus firm for 2021
* Signee to the United Nations’ Global LGBTQ* Standard of Conduct for Business
* Named by Stonewall as a “Top Global Employer 2020”
* Received the Women in Law Empowerment Forum “WILEF” Gold Standard Certification for 2020
At the time of posting, the estimated salary range is $210,000 to $350,000. Actual compensation will be influenced by various factors, including but not limited to the level of relevant experience, skill sets, training, licensure and certifications, internal equity and market data. This range is based on a full-time work schedule.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.
This employer’s privacy notice is available on the employer’s website.