Allen Matkins is seeking a litigation associate with 3-4 years of experience in commercial and business litigation for its Century City office. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience drafting pleadings, briefs, correspondence, and respond to written discovery.
– Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent oral advocacy, legal research, interpersonal, and writing skills.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities, consistently demonstrate attention to detail, and assume a high degree of responsibility.
– Strong academic achievement.
– Major law firm experience preferred.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive team in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
The anticipated base salary range for this full-time role is $215,000 to $230,000 per year. Actual salary will depend upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant experience, job-related skills, and qualifications.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.