Robinson+Cole LLP, an Am Law 200 firm, seeks an attorney with at least eight years of experience to join its Bankruptcy and Reorganizations Practice Group in its Wilmington, DE office. Partner or counsel level position is potentially available depending on depth and breadth of experience and portable business. The duties of the position include assisting in the following types of matters:
- Assisting in the representation of Debtors, Creditors and Official and Unofficial Committees in business bankruptcy and restructuring matters;
- Drafting and reviewing court filings, including but not limited to motions, memoranda, and complaints;
- Conducting research and drafting related correspondence, memoranda, and briefs;
- Attending to all matters related to discovery in contested matters as well as adversary proceedings.
- Participating at trial, including preparing witnesses and trial exhibits.
We are looking for a candidate with superior academic credentials, excellent writing and analytical skills, and large firm or equivalent (e.g. clerkship) experience to join our team. Experience with the Delaware Chancery Court though not required is beneficial. Admission to Delaware is required.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.