Ice Miller is seeking attorneys in the Midwest (with a preference for Ohio or Indiana, but will consider remote options anywhere in the Eastern or Central time zones) with at least 3 years of law firm corporate transactional experience to join our team. Successful candidates will work with our attorneys across several other offices representing buy-side and sell-side clients in all forms of mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliances, and financing transactions of all sizes. Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a team-oriented mentality, and strong credentials.
In this position you will:
- Work with a sophisticated and busy transactional practice.
- Have opportunities for advancement, including partnership track, in a collegial environment.
- Receive training opportunities with growing levels of responsibility.
- Gain experience in managing transactions including M&A, private equity, and financing transactions.
- Engage in business development activities.
- Collaborate across practice groups and across offices.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent law firm experience.
- Have experience preparing complex transactions and agreements.
- Have experience preparing disclosure documents and ancillary agreements.
- Have experience interacting directly with clients.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in developing relationships both internally and externally.
- Be highly motivated.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Be flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Have experiences that prepare them to work with other attorneys, staff and clients from cultures and backgrounds different from their own.
Our associates enjoy:
- Competitive base salaries and bonus opportunities.
- One-on-One career coaching and outstanding professional development and training opportunities and support.
- Quality benefits programs including an annual stipend to support associates’ interests and hobbies outside of the workplace.
- Early opportunities to serve in firm leadership roles.
Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the United States. In addition, candidates must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, except those who have an approved medical or religious exemption.
Ice Miller LLP embraces a work environment that is collaborative, welcoming, and focused on growth. To maintain our culture, we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where talented attorneys from all backgrounds serve our clients, focus on professional development, and perform to their highest potential. With over 350 lawyers in offices located in Columbus, Chicago, DuPage County, Illinois, New York, Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., our attorneys and professional staff are among the most talented in the country. Ice Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer and certified under The Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule 4.0.
Note: Lateral Hub does not accept applications submitted by search firms.